comment

Leave me some love with a comment!

Monday, July 25, 2011

J'ai deux surprises pour vous!

In the last couple of days I have received two welcomed surprises. The first was the arrival of a friend of Phil's to keep us company for the weekend and the other was a loverly house warming gift from my family.

Phil's friend, Brendan, inadvertently made this weekend somewhat of a milestone for us in our new lives in Monterey seeing as he was our first visitor and guest! I haven't gotten to meet very many people here yet so to have someone to get to know was refreshing. I had only briefly met Brendan at the wedding but had heard loads about him. I am grateful to have gotten to spend time getting to know him better and look forward to future encounters :-) One of our fun adventures with Brendan was a trip to Carmel beach where, of course, shenanigans were afoot. Luckily, with the help of our BRAND NEW CAMERA (!!!!!), I was able to document some of these fine moments.

Our first beach picture with lots of fog

The man (Brendan) stuck in the sand or the man with 1 1/2 legs getting acrobatic? 

The two crazies in the 58 degree ocean!


Ma deuxième surprise is best explained with photos. Thanks for the love family, you're the best! I miss you and love my non-killable addition to our home :-) Funny thing that I didn't tell my mom was that I had been considering getting myself a plant to liven up some space in a lonely and pastey white part of the dining room. She's a mind reader, that one!






1 comment:

  1. As your Mom transitioning into long distance relationship I will say "Thank God for technology!"
    It is wonderful to get a glimpse of your new world.
    Miss you terribly and love you most & best!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love