I am totally getting into the fall season this year! The first time I saw pumpkins, I felt giddy like a little kid. I can't remember every feeling so excited by fall, but I am in love with the colors, the smells, Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Scarecrows, leaves, if it's connected to autumn I LOVE IT. It may have something to do with the sheltered and quiet life I am currently living but none the less, I am stoked!
As you can see I bought a few decorations so that I can enjoying the season at home as well as out and about.
I'm hoping that the decadent dessert drew you into my blog today because I am very proud of my masterpiece. Let me introduce you to Pumpkin Monkey Bread. A friend of mine posted this recipe on facebook and I've been chomping at the bit for a pumpkin recipe that wouldn't force me to buy a ton of things I didn't already have on the shelves so I made it the day after she posted it. The only "hard" part about the recipe is the time it takes to make. BUT the length is mostly due to a need for the bread to rise, so you can occupy yourself elsewhere while it gets ready. I have never been much of a baker, the baker in my family is my sister so I feel very proud of this super tasty treat.
I am so glad to have had this recipe fall into my lap and I'm hoping to pass on the favor. Try! You Like!
I want to try it, but for some reason I'm intimidated. Was it worth all the work?
ReplyDelete